SOFTWARE FOR ACUPUNCTURE AND TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE.
Edit.: Springer Verlag, Tiergartenstrasse 17, 69121 Heidelberg, Germany, www.springer.de, 2003.
System requirements: Windows 95 or higher, 166 MHz processor, 32 MB RAM memory, 45 MB available hard disk space, CD drive, graphics card with 64000 colours.
215 Euro, ISBN: 3-540-14912-0
- acupuncture charts with high quality graphics.
- detailed point information on all 361 acupoints.
- the foundations of TCM on more than 100 pages with numerous illustrations for interactive hyperlink studies.
- TCM information on chinese diagnoses: symptoms, causes, treatment tips, root and branch and acupoint combinations.
- symptoms catalogue with more than 4000symptoms, indications and Western madical diagnoses with accompanying TCM diagnostics.
- Diagnosis analysis of whole symptom scopes, including "root and branch" diagnostics.
- compiling your own acupoint combinations.
- management of patient records.
- documentation of examinations and treatments applied.
- full-text search
- interactive desktop layout
- user-friendly through bubble help